CONCLUSIONS AND PERSPECTIVES:
OBSERVATIONS IN THE INNER HELIOSPHERE AND ON THE WAY INTO THE INTERSTELLAR MEDIUM (ISM) COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER
- Detailed Mesurements of the Velocity Vectors
- Make use of the Sun's gravitational focusing and must be done in the Inner Heliosphere on Ulysses and Interstellar Pathfinder!
- Reduce requirements for ISP
- Small aperture angle range
- No angular resolution in instrument needed
OUTER HELIOSPHERE AND ISM:
- Variation of density across interface
- Heating across interface
- Unmodified interstellar gas compostion
- D/H ratio
Mature Neutral Imaging and Composition Technique Technology Development of Conversion Surface Needed!