Equator-S Online Data
A word about the Data:
Data are grouped into eight categories:
- energy spectra;
- three species (protons, helium, and oxygen) for 3D Moments;
- three species (protons, helium, and oxygen ) for Pitch Angle Spectra; and
- mass spectra.
Please select a product (Energy Spectra, 3D Moments, Pitch Angle Spectra, or Mass Spectra) and within the middle two products, a species.
To find a specific plot, please then input:
- an orbit number (if you know which one you want):
- Please use a three-digit number to facilitate the search.
- Available values range from 001 to 108. (Orbit numbers not within this range will generate an error message.)
- OR a date:
- Use the pull-down lists to chose a date and a month.
- Available dates range from 20 January, 1998, through 30 April, 1998. (Dates not within this range will generate an error message.)
- More than one plot is available for each given date, as the orbits were 22 hours and 18 minutes long. A second screen will come up to allow you to choose between the available plots.
Once the appropriate plot has been found, it will display in a new window, along with navigation arrows to allow you to scroll between orbits. Search options will also be available in this new window, or you may close that window and return to this form.
ESIC (ICI) ion moments data are publically available at the NSSDC CDAWeb.
Questions about the data should be directed to Dr. Lynn Kistler or Dr. Chris Mouikis.
Questions or feedback about the form should be directed to the WebSpinner.