Homework assignments will be posted here as soon as they become available,
on a time-sensitive basis.
WebAssign does not accept any updated solutions after 11:59 PM on the due
Homework hints will always be made available a few days after publishing the
Webassign Accuracy alert!
- Use g = 9.8 m/sec^2 (Not: 9.81 !!!)
- For angles between 261 and 359 degrees (which can be also written as -1 to
-99 degrees) use at least 1 digit after the decimal point, even if this means
WebAssign is inconsistent on these two accounts.
Homework Solutions can be downloaded as a PDF File. They will appear after
the due date. You can also retrieve the answer key on WebAssign for all Homework
sets after the due date:
Homework will be distributed and graded through Webassign. You can login to
Webassign from here. Browse some useful hints on WebAssign
and general information!
Use the URL: http://www.webassign.net/student.html
for the Login button. If you need to review how to enter anwers into WebAssign
(numbers, exponents, symbols etc.), go to the WebAssign
Student Guide. Under answering questions you will find all the necessary
information. The Student Guide is always accessible as "Guide" on
the top menu bar, when you work with WebAssign.
A few important notes on the use of WebAssign:
- Recommended is Netscape 4.5 or higher for the use as a browser. If you use
AOL, AOL 4.0 does not work, but 5.0 does.
- Always go through the losin page. WebAssign must know who is taking the assignments.
Enter through: http://www.webassign.net/student.html (This page is linked to
the Homework page.)
- Do not disable the "cookies". WebAssign needs them.
- Always work from a fresh browser window, and close the browser after logout
to make sure that you don't lose credit for your work!!
- Only navigate through the page by using the WebAssign buttons. Do not use
"back", "reload" etc. on your browser!
- Make sure your browser is Java and Java Script enabled.